Monday, April 13, 2009

Wow!

A lot’s been going on since my last post.

A few months ago I hit a snag in which direction to take my business.
Well, I found a solution that’s really given me perspective. I joined up with a network marketing “University”, and I must say it’s been a great decision. I have a wonderful professional guide within the system by the name of Eric Walker showing me the ropes of how to amass an empire of content. We’re actually getting ready to collaborate on a 90-day project together. Very exciting. It’s a commitment, and I’m looking forward to following through with it.

The system is called Renegade Professional. I wrote an article about the benefits of it. You can check it out here. A "Show Me Exactly What To Do" Lead Generation System. Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: